Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leslie........GEORGE RAN AWAY!!

So today Started out with a bang! James called me while I was at work and told me that George had ran away.........um......EXCUSE ME??? Ran away??? George the dog that practically walks under my feet when I go outside, the dog who HATES to be by himself, the dog who last time he got out of the back yard fence went around to the front door and cried and barked until we found him at the front door?? At first I thought James was kidding......Which was not a funny joke!! I soon realized he was not kidding. He could barely talk and I could tell he was out of breath. When I realized he was not kidding I started crying! I mean this is my little buddy, my baby, my SON!! That may sound super dramatic, but I do not have kids............HE IS MY KID! I digress... So I said did you check our neighbors yard? he LOVES our neighbors dog LIZZY. He was not there. James is running around our neighborhood while I am on the phone bawling at work.I need to throw in here too that at this point he was crying. If you know James at all you know he is NOT A CRYER AT ALL! That should show you how much we LOVE this dog. So at this point it has been about 10 minutes since he has been looking for him and he is on the next street over. I all the sudden hear, "GEORGE COME HERE"!!! I was SO relieved. He was on the next street over about 6 houses down. He only weighs 6 pounds and he is just a little bitty puppy. That was a LONG way for him to run away. When James was trying to get him he thought James was trying to play with him and he kept on running. James finally got him and took him home. I asked James if he "spanked" him when he got home and he said he did. My favorite part of this story is that James said the "talking" he gave to george probably hurt George worse than his spanking. I asked him what he told him and he said, " I said to him George, WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?? IS YOUR LIFE HERE THAT BAD"??? I laughed so hard because I can just hear him saying this to him. Anyways George is home safely and I am GLAD!

Isn't he just the CUTEST thing you have ever seen?? I would have seriously had to have been committed if something would have really happened to him!! So anyways I have some other exciting news involving this little puppy.......

Her name is Ginger. Stayed Tuned for more info.

2 comments:

T. Brodie said...

You need to go ahead and get Ginger here before he tries to run off and find another woman again! Poor George... :)

Louise said...

I'm just glad he found him!!!! AH!! And I'm ready to see Ginger in person....I'm tired of just seeing her in pictures!