Wednesday, March 19, 2008

it's a GIRL....................AGAIN!!!!!

So my brother and his wife Casie are having a baby! Whoo-hoo! They already have two girls and suprise suprise this one is a girl too! I am sooooooo excited! Little girls are so much fun to go shopping for! I have already spent too much money on the baby, but whatever............ISN'T THAT WHAT AUNTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO????? Well that is what this one is gonna do. Their other two girls are Conner and Caelyn. They are something else......let me tell you! They have two of the funniest personalities. Nick and casie are always calling me to tell me the funny things they did that day! I wish I could see them more, but you can bet that when I do get to see them I will take them something too. I am OUT OF CONTROL! Anyways, the new baby is due on August 10th. I CAN'T WAIT.............incase you couldn't tell!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, And Lel! I know what you mean, I have 5 of my own to buy for, but I still have a hard time not picking up little treasures for my other kids!!

I love you and miss you! Call me sometime!
Mel

Anonymous said...

I meant "Aunt Lel!"

Liz said...

How exciting!!! Tell Nick that I said congrats! I hope you had a fun trip to Vegas. I hope you got to see a show or two!!! I can't wait to hear about it!