Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MOM AND DAD = AUBURN FANS?????
















I finally got my mom and dad to go to an Auburn game with me and James. Mom was less than thrilled about going to see Auburn play but since we wanted her to go she caved in. I have to say she did cheer for them a little bit, but my dad on the other hand was out of control! He was living it up that day. He wore and Auburn shirt and he even yelled WAR EAGLE a number of times. I was so proud of him. He is still a gator fan, but hey everybody has atleast one fault and I think that is his only. Mom had a good time although she will never admit it. We stood right by the eagles cage when they let her out to fly and mom and dad thought that was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I am so glad they came to visit. Me and james always have such a good time when they are here and he is more excited than me probably cause mom always cooks him whatever he wants...........HE IS SPOILED BY HER!!! Here are just a few pictures of us waiting to go into the game. We had to take a lot of breaks because mom's feet were hurting (she has heel spurs). Hope you like!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey girl! I love the pictures. Just give them time to convert....we did! I have an odd request. Please call me as soon as you get this. I need this favor tomorrow and it is not babysitting!!!