Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Left Foot Witch....Right Hand Pumpkin





























My friends and I had our Halloween Party a couple days ago and we had such a blast. There were about 15 of us there. We at dinner then played halloween twister. Halloween Twister is the same as realy twister just with halloween symbols on the mat. It was so funny to watch the guys play. Most of them are not very limber so needless to say us girls got a kick out of it. I made candy apples for the party because that is my favorite fall food. I used black food coloring and gummy worms to make them look Halloweenish. They made our mouths turn black but they were so good so it was well worth it. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the party.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time! Candy apples are my favorite too!!

Tammy said...

Sooo much fun!! Can't wait to see you soon! Heard about the black candy apples... not too many people keen on eating them? Your mom said that you and Joey(I think) were the only ones brave enough.