Friday, October 10, 2008

BEACH BABY, BEACH BABY HERE ON THE SAND.............

This past weekend we went to Panama City Beach with some of the GREATEST people I know. I know it is October, but the weather could not have been more perfect. So what if Taryn and I got burnt to a crisp and the fella's didn't. There is a first time for everything. Who would have thought that WHITEY-McWHITERTONS would actually wear sunscreen??? Boy were she and I burnt though!! Whoa is me! Anyways, here are some of the pictures from our photo session. The BOYS behaved themselves and cooperated with us. NEVER thought they would be so willing!










3 comments:

Louise said...

How fun and the pictures are all so good! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and your hair cut! Any day at the beach is better than any day any where else.

Leigh said...

those pictures are sooo good!!! Love them!! And I see you are in with the cutestblogontheblock.com!! CUTE CUTE BACKGROUND!!! =)