Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CARLY is here!

Sunday August 10, 2008 Carly Nicole was born. She weighed 7lbs 14oz and she is just beautiful! She could not be any more perfect! I love her so much and cannot wait to spend more time with her!!!

Carly Nicole Adams
We are BEST FRIENDS already!!!!!!!
CARLY CARLY BO BARLY
The PRECIOUS Family
MEME with the BIG sisters
SLEEPY HEAD
Eating her mittens!
Look at her yawning.....she must have been tired of me kissing her!!!
I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
Meme & Carly
The Proud DADDY

8 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations again!!! :)

Liz said...

Congrats! She is precious!!! You need to come over. We just got a new pool liner and it is so pretty!!! Call me!

David and Andrea said...

Wow! She is beautiful! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family :)

Teena in Toronto said...

So cute!

Happy blogoversary!

T. Brodie said...

I forgot to tell you... tell Nick I'm honored she's named after me! :)

Kristi said...

She is just beautiful! Congrats!

T. Brodie said...

Oh yeah, I'd LOVE to meet her, if you'd EVER CALL US!

LaurieR said...

I love the pics of you and your bff! Also, how bout that class??? for the love....