Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight


IF you have not seen this movie..........YOU NEED TO!!! Batman has always been my favorite super hero. I have all of the batman movies and I do not just let them go unwatched. I pull them out from time to time when I feel like I need my super-hero fix. This Batman movie was the talk of the town. I knew it was going to be good, because let's all admit it...they have all been good! What I did not know was how good it was going to be! James is a spider-man kinda guy so I am not sure how excited he was to see it but it was date night and I got to pick the movie so off we went! HE LOVED IT by the way! Christian Bale is such a good batman. Not sure about how he does his voice while in the batman suit, but I can overlook that I suppose. Heath Ledger was AMAZING to say the least!!! He was the Perfect Joker. He was scary and Hilarious all at the same time. I know they are going to have to make another one and I am just wondering who they might get to play the joker. Not sure Heath can be topped. Someone said Johnny Depp would be good, but I am not feeling it. So anywhoo, if you have not seen this movie.............GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!!

6 comments:

T. Brodie said...

Been there, done that. Cute background! I love the pic with James displaying the punch cup. Nice touch!

Matt & Lori said...

Batman has always been my favorite too...but I haven't had the chance to see Dark Knight! I'll have to check it out based on your fabulous recommendation.

Louise said...

Ok, a couple of things...first, I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!! It is so pretty! Second, The Dark Knight was really good. I think it will be very hard to top Heath. Even though, I have to say that Heath kind of freaked me out! Just the fact that he's dead now and the movie just came out...I don't know, it's just weird to me! But the movie was good :)

LaurieR said...

I LOVE that movie! It's the first one in a VERY long time that I would pay to see again in the theatre!

p.s. Way to call me out about the 25 things! I fixed it!

Kristi said...

Scott and John Ben (our neighbor) saw it Friday night. They loved it. I just can't watch movies like that - they scare me... :)

Kristi said...

I love your new background, too!