Tuesday, December 11, 2007

And THe WORST BLOGGER EVER AWARD goes to.....................................

ME! So sorry to be such a terrible blogger but I really like to blog and put up pictures at the same time and I am missing my cord that goes from my camera to my computer so that is just a real bummer. Things are good at my house. George has been to the Vet twice and now weighs in at a whopping 2.4 pounds. He got groomed the other day and he looks so pretty. James and I got a Chtistmas tree and it is so pretty................and HUGE. When we went to pick it out we just loved it because it was the perfect shape and had no holes in it. When we got it back to his house it was so big. It is 9 feet tall and about 1000 feet wide. He said it looks like the Griswald's tree from Christmas Vacation. It really doesn't. We love it! James is taking me to see Peter Pan this weekend for my Birthday. We are also going out to eat with our Best Friends Chris and Taryn that night. Chris' B-day is December 30 and Mine is November 22 and we Both wanted ShoGun so we figured we would kill two birds with one stone. I guess that is all I have for right now. Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You will love Peter Pan! Just watch out for the 'curse' word and those scantly clad indians. HA! Other than that, you will love it. Have fun!!!

Tammy said...

Yay for an update! Thanks for that! Hope yall had fun at Peter Pan. Wish we could see ya at Xmas but just won't work out. Your mom gave me Xmas tree earrings last night and they are sooooo cute! I got so many compliments on them. Anyway, glad to know that you are still out there and will be blogging again soon!