Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun With The Camera Timer











So for some reason our favorite thing to do at David and Rachel's house is to play with the camera timer! We set it up on the Tv and stand in the back and wait for the light to start flickering! When we think it is about time to jump we do and as you can tell by the pictures we have sooo much fun! We probably do it for a good hour and a half to two hours! The best part is watching it pop up on the TV as soon as we are done! Every picture we take we try to make it better than the last picture! Good Times.......Good Times!!




4 comments:

Tammy said...

I love it!! We have SO got to do that again very soon!!

Liz said...

If I can't be invited to join you, then I am so going to copy you!!!

Tammy said...

I love to look at these pictures b/c every time I do I see something else, hilarious, that I didn't see before!!

Leslie P. said...

I know I do the same thing! The albums on my face book are the best because there are like 60 pictures in fun with the camera timer parts 1&2!!!